COVID-19 and the 2021 Races
Our goal is to host these events as live running races as you’ve been used to in the past. We do understand, however, that event restrictions may continue into the early part of 2021.
For the January race in Chandler Arizona, we are planning the race as close to “normal” as possible. If we cannot host the event in that way, we have a planned backup date later into the year.
Chandler Backup Date: Sunday, May 2, 2021
A decision would be made by December 19th and announced on the website, by email to everyone registered and on social media.
If you have any other questions, please send us an email: email@example.com