We are excited to announce the Indianapolis Indiana SHE Power Half Marathon & 5k.
Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Pre-race Packet Pickup & Open House
- Omni Severin Hotel – Downtown Indianapolis – 40 W Jackson Place, Indianapolis 46225
Sunday, June 19, 2022
Start Location: Illinois & Georgia Street, (228 S Illinois, Indianapolis IN 46225)
- 5:30-6:30am Packet Pickup OUTSIDE BY THE START AREA
- 7:00am Half Marathon Start
- 7:15am 5K Start
- 11:00am Course Closes
- Illinois & Georgia – Pan Am Plaza (228 S Illinois, Indianapolis)
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot, visit the SHE Power Half Marathon & 5K SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.
The 2022 SHE Power Indianapolis Half Marathon Pacer Team details to be announced.
Omni Severin – Official Host Hotel
We encourage our participants needing a hotel for the SHE Power event to stay at the beautiful Omni Severin Hotel, 40 W Jackson Pl, Indianapolis, IN 46225
The benefits of staying at the official race hotel include:
- Stay only one block from the start.
- Opportunity to meet and socialize with other women attending the event.
- Gorgeous, newly renovated rooms.
- Friendly booking terms: Easy to modify and cancel reservations.
- Affordable rates
- BOOK A ROOM NOW!
All finishers receive the coveted SHE Power medal. Look for the unveiling this Summer!
Additional Awards for the overall Top 3 Women in both the Half Marathon and the 5K
Also, Top 3 Women in the following Age Groups will receive a commemorative SHE Power ceramic tile:
- Under 10
The Half Marathon Course features fantastic scenery, 8 on-course water stops, plus everything you ever wanted in a race at the finish line. The course map is available on MapMyRun: Course Map Link
The 5K Course will run through downtown Indianapolis with 2 on-course water stops and all the same finish line treats as the Half Marathon finishers. The course map is available on MapMyRun: 5K Course Map Link
SHE Power Half Marathon & 5K specific rules & guidelines:
- Strollers are NOT ALLOWED on Half Marathon Course
- Strollers are allowed at the 5K event subject to the following requirements:
- Your child must be 3 or younger
- Strollers may not be larger than 31″ wide
- Stroller wagons are not allowed
- No other wheels are allowed, so no wagons, scooters, etc.
Please see additional FAQ’s on 131events.com